The American Canyon Community & Parks Foundation’s mission to improve the environment while connecting nature and community has never been more important. With a growing population that values our natural resources and invests in our youth, the Foundation is the leader in programs that connect community to each other, and to the environment.
Over the past eight years, we have contributed over $750,000 to our community through parks and trail improvement projects, youth nature programs, environmental education, and more. We invite your business to join us in these important efforts and contribute to improving the environment while supporting our youth and families.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with ACCPF to bring nature programming to the community. We rely on the generosity of local donors & businesses to bring our free & low cost environmental education and nature programming to local trails, parks and classrooms.
Sponsor an Evening at the Ruins
- 8th Annual with 300 guests in attendance
- Napa Ruins & Gardens
- Largest ACCPF fundraiser of the year
- Cocktail reception, farm-to-table dinner, live auction and entertainment
The Outdoor Connection
- Launched in 2023
- Wetlands Edge Trail & Other Napa County Trails
- Home to ACCPF’s in-school environmental education and community programs
- Serves roughly 1,200 people annually
- Largest 5k/10k with more than 500 participants
- Wetlands Edge Trail
- Festive family-friendly atmosphere
- Professional timing & finish-line management
Earth Day American Canyon
- Second largest Earth Day gathering in Napa County
- Wetlands Edge Trail
- Hands-on environmental learning opportunities
- Participation from local environmental partners
Annual Program Sponsorships
The Parks Foundation offers a variety of FREE and low-cost outdoor programming for all ages throughout the year. These community favorites return year after year thanks to the support of local partners and businesses such as yours.
Sponsorship opportunities exist for these quarterly and seasonal programs. Choose from one or more of the following: Story Walk, 100 Hours Outside, Teen WILD, Wetlands Coffe Morning, or Nature Hikes.