About American Canyon Community & Parks Foundation
Creating opportunities where community and nature flourish together
The American Canyon Community and Parks Foundation is dedicated to enhancing parks, programs, and play in our community
The American Canyon Community & Parks Foundation was founded by a dedicated group of community volunteers to support parks, health, and access to open space.
ACCPF is the only local non-profit organization that uses the outdoors to improve community health, children’s education, and social connection in American Canyon. Fundraising efforts have helped us make a BIG impact in our community. Projects such as the Wetlands Outdoor Fitness Center, Heart Your Parks “Art Walk,” Healthy AC Park and Play Van, Curiosity Kids, StoryWalk, Watershed Explorers, The Outdoor Connection a trailside learning center, and more to help nature and community flourish together.
We believe that parks and open spaces are an important part of a vibrant community and that equitable access to quality services is essential to a rich quality of life for our citizens.
ACCPF would not be able to support its mission without the incredible support of its committed Board Members, devoted Membership, gracious Donors, and amazing Sponsors.
Stop by our office located at 3419 Broadway St. Suite H3-A, American Canyon, CA 94503.
Thanks to you, we have made some incredible accomplishments!
- Installed Outdoor Exercise Equipment at Wetlands Edge
- Built The Outdoor Connection, a trailside learning center, and brought it to AC trails
- Over 550 students participated in Watershed Explorers Environmental Education Program
- Over 4,500 hours of meaningful nature experiences
- 20 Park & Play events
- 77 Teen Play Team volunteered over 700 hours in the community
- 11,000 people attended our themed hikes, events, and Wetlands Coffee Mornings
- 700 kids in after-school enrichment programs
- 100 people participated in the 100 Hours Outside Challenge logging over 5,530 hours
- 645 people learned about wildlife at WILD AC seminars
- 260 volunteers contributed 1,100 hours of volunteer park support
- 15 program partners helped us reach the community
- 5 after-school enrichment subjects were offered (garden science, chess, music, and more)
- Created a screen time to green time campaign, which continues to get people outside
- Helped our community spend 30,000 hours outside, and much more!
The Park Swing
Our Monthly Newsletter
View Impact Reports
Browse our financial and annual reports.
City of American Canyon Parks
In addition, to parks, the department is also responsible for 5 recreation facilities including a six-lane pool, a full-sized gymnasium (shared with an adjacent middle school), a 4,000 square foot Senior Multi-Use Center and 2,000 square foot Recreation Center. View the Parks and Recreation Master Plan here.