Wetlands Edge Trail Full Moon Walk
Join ACCPF on the trail for a fall social walk along the Wetlands Edge. Enjoy the sights and sounds of American Canyon’s beloved Wetlands Edge Trail by moonlight under the Hunter’s Moon.
ACCPF staff and volunteers will lead a casual walk out to Glass Beach and back. We will meet at the Wetlands Edge trailhead at 5:30 pm and begin a guided walk to Glass Beach at 6:00 pm. If weather permits, we anticipate a full view of the rising moon on the return trek to the parking lot.
The 1.5-mile loop trail is a flat loose gravel trail appropriate for all ages. Participants are encouraged to bring a flashlight and dress in layers for maximum comfort.
- The ACCPF Outdoor Connection Featured in the Napa Valley Give!Guide
- Napa Valley Register: American Canyon maintenance yard to be transformed into Napa River Ecology Center
- Thompson Honors Janelle Sellick as 2023 Napa County Climate Crisis Champion
- American Canyon City Council Approves Lease Term Sheet for Napa River Ecology Center
- Napa River Ecology Center Community Meeting